Mick Herron’s Slough House series has catapulted him to the top rank of spy novelists at work right now. Likely coming in 2021 is a new Apple TV+ series based on the Slough House books as well as his seventh book set in that world. A list of what appears on the site related to Herron is listed below.
– Slough House Book series in order – A look at the order of the Slough House series and in depth reviews of each book.
– Where is Slough House located? – A look at the ‘real’ location of Slough House.
– Slough House Glossary – A glossary of the various terms in the books as well as a look at the “real” Slough House location.
– Slough House / Slow Horses News – Breaking news on the both the book series and the AppleTV+ Television adaption.
– The Oxford Series and other Mick Herron novels – A look at Mick Herron’s other novels and stories.
– Barbican Station – A Slough House Podcast – A monthly podcast looking at each of the Slough House novels.
– About Mick Herron – A look at the writer of the Slough House series and a Q and A with the author.
Further Research –
Mick Herron’s official website
One thought on “Mick Herron – Slough House”
Have You Seen This Headline?
What I can’t understand is, why is Harwich or any port involved in Slow Horses or Dead Lions? Nothing remotely sea-worthy or even anything involving boats occurs in either story… The first time a ship is part of one of the stories is the “Dazzle Ship” on the Thames – and that’s in Spook Street, the FOURTH novel.
I know filmed versions of favourite books often go “Off Piste” but it’s beginning to give me a lowering sense of doom, in that it won’t be OUR Slough House and OUR Jackson Lamb…